[Soc-coordination] [debmetrics] Week 4

Boris Bobrov breton at cynicmansion.ru
Sat Jul 13 07:51:21 UTC 2013

Hi.

We finally decided on storage and it still will be rrdtool. It was coded (but
database part is in the repo too) and installing a new script is now as easy
as bin/install_script <scriptname>.

There also was a discussion on how the set of RRAs should look and the result
was coded.

Also I was working on the web interface, metrics output and experimenting with
graphs. Now there is getting metrics data by date and plotting it with Flot.

For the next week:
1. Improving output of graphs (changing scale)
2. Work on static graph images - precreating, static links etc.

I am aware that there are some complaints that my progress is not so visible
and I will take measures to fix it.

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Boris