[Soc-coordination] Weekly Status Report 1 - scan-build the archive

Nicolas Dandrimont nicolas.dandrimont at crans.org
Sat Jun 22 21:31:37 UTC 2013

[Cc'd you to get your attention. I won't do that in the future if you don't
ask for it explicitly, so please monitor the list for replies ;)]

Hi Léo,

* Léo Cavaillé <leo+debian at cavaille.net> [2013-06-21 17:34:51 +0300]:

> What Google calls "bonding period" has been done successfully. I really
> feel welcome in debian and I have no problem to communicate with
> developers whatsoever. Thank you !
>
> At the moment I am working with zack and Matthieu, I can see them when I
> go work some days at IRILL in Paris. Also, with Paul and David (from
> redhat)
> and of course with Sylvestre my mentor !

Sounds like amazing work conditions :)

Thanks for the very detailed report.

Just one thing that I feel is missing: could you tell us just a bit about your
plans for next week?

Thanks again,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont