[Soc-coordination] Weekly Status Report 1 - scan-build the archive

Léo Cavaillé leo+debian at cavaille.net
Mon Jun 24 00:01:23 UTC 2013

On 06/22/2013 11:31 PM, Nicolas Dandrimont wrote:
> [Cc'd you to get your attention. I won't do that in the future if you don't
> ask for it explicitly, so please monitor the list for replies ;)]

[[ SIEVE FILTER BREACH ;-) ]]

> Just one thing that I feel is missing: could you tell us just a bit about your
> plans for next week?

Hi,

I'll definitely include a "plans for next week section" in my future
reports !

For this week :
* improve the new firehose branch I created
    * ask Fedora guys on -devel lists about it
    * find a final naming convention
    * see what other improvements could be done for scan-build full supoort
* finish the install of debuild.me (ethel, lucy) on virtual machines.
* write some documentation about it
* find out the best way to put scan-build in the debuild.me loop
* talk with Mathieu about scan-build HTML-presentation for firewose

Cheers,

--
Léo