[Soc-coordination] GSOC - Enabling free multimedia real-time communications (RTC) with Debian

Nicolas Dandrimont nicolas.dandrimont at crans.org
Fri May 3 11:25:56 UTC 2013

[Cc:'ing you for the last time, please subscribe to the list[1] if you haven't
done so yet, to get all the GSoC announcements]
[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/soc-coordination

* Jesús Pérez Rubio <jesus.perez at quobis.com> [2013-05-02 11:40:25 +0200]:

> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in co-mentor the Google Summer of Code project "Enabling
> free multimedia real-time communications (RTC) with Debian" (
> http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects#Enabling_free_multimedia_real-time_communications_.28RTC.29_with_Debian
> )
>
> [ snip nice intro ]

Hi,

Thanks for the introduction, for stepping up for mentoring a student, and
welcome onboard!

I just accepted your connection request on melange, so you should be good
to go.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont