[Soc-coordination] Status report, week 11 - Enabling free multimedia real-time communications (RTC) with Debian

Catalin Usurelu catalin.usurelu5 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 22:39:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

What I've done this week:
- Started working on adding cookie support in WebSockets for repro. This will benefit WebRTC applications.
- Read the IEFT draft regarding sip over WebSockets and cookie support http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-09#section-7 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-09#section-7>
- Implemented basic functionality for reading cookies from the WebSocket Upgrade request
- Tested the cookie support with netcat and a simple PHP page. Also looking into using websocketpp as a WebSocket client for testing the WebSocket functionality in reSIProcate
- Fixed a small bug in repro
- Managed to fix the issues I had with the OpenMAMA package

Next week I will mostly work on adding cookie validation support in repro.

Kind regards,
Catalin