[Soc-coordination] Weekly report 12 - Debian Android app

Pavlos onexemailx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:35:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

This week I added the bug report function with a button in the menu of
the pts page (for submitting new bug reports for a package) or with a
long click on a mail response to an existing bug report in the bts
page. Both redirect the user to his mail app with some preformated to,
subject and body fields.
Also the refresh button now works and always returns fresh/not cached
results + i added some extra info in the progress dialog of each
search page so that it's clearer what is being done.

Next week I'll add a check for internet connection and will notify
user that if he loses connection all content displayed will be from
local caches and i'll implement the "use 3g" option. I'll try to make
the udd, cif results displays and widget a bit easier to read. Also
i'm working on making the cgi script that checks for common interests
to also look for uploaders and not only maintainers.

Kind regards,
Pawel Sarbinowski