[Soc-coordination] [Students and Mentors] GSoC 2014 ends on Monday 18th: please submit your evaluations and a final report next week.

Nicolas Dandrimont olasd at debian.org
Sat Aug 16 21:27:29 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that this year's edition of GSoC ends on Monday. That means
that you will be able to submit your evaluations from Monday at 1900 UTC, to
Friday at the same time.

Please don't be late, it only takes a few minutes to do and not having to chase
you down would be great. Furthermore, I'll personally be traveling to DebConf
on Friday, so please tell us *now* if a mentor won't be able to make the
evaluation deadline, and we'll submit it for you before. (Sylvestre should
still be around on Friday, but better safe than sorry).

Students, in addition to your last weekly report on the mailing list, we would
like you to write a short "standalone" report on what you have done throughout
the program. I'll try to collate those and have them posted in one or a few
blog posts. Please keep those to a few lines, but be liberal on your use of
links to provide further information to readers!

I hope you all had a good time during GSoC, and I'm looking forward to seeing
some of you at DebConf, and to keep seeing you around on lists, IRC or
elsewhere in Debian. :)

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #248:
Too much radiation coming from the soil.