[Soc-coordination] Status Report: ListArchive - week 13

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:24:24 UTC 2014

Hello,

last week I added support for mhonarc index urls, so existing
urls will be redirected to new ones to keep them working. Next I
added support for marking emails as spam (which will be hidden in
web UI) and added support for changing config file from terminal
utility. Another changes are small code bugfixes and some changes
in html templates. Now I'm going to update and finish README file
(I will include some details and examples from my thesis).

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com