[Soc-coordination] GSOC 2014 - Bootstrap-vz Project

Anastasios Mag anastmag at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 19:59:55 UTC 2014

Hi, my name is Anastasios Mageirias and i'm an undergraduate student to
Hellenic Air Force Academy. As you can guess, i'm interested in
Bootstrap-vz Project. I have little experience using docker, but i will try
the most to learn. My Thesis is also related to python (because i code a
python module) and i think that i have the required python background to
support such a project. Nonetheless, i expect to learn many interesting
things during GSOC this summer. Have some questions for you:

1. What kind of plugins do you need for Bootstrap-vz ?
2. Could you please be more specific on desirable skills ? and
3. Should any bug fixes in bootstrap-vz support my acceptance ?

These days i'll look into docker and bootstrap-vz to understand what's
going on/

Thank you

--
OWASP because the world is cruel..!