[Soc-coordination] (no subject)

Faye Zhao sales_faye at vip.126.com
Thu Feb 27 03:24:40 UTC 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,
         Hope you everything goes well!
         This is Faye Zhao from NIU ELECTRICAL GROUP CO., LTD, and we are professional manufacturer of Overhead Equipment and Hardware Fittings in China, we mainly produce cable lugs and clamps, and the productions are highly appreciated by our customers.
         If you are interested in our productions, pls contact me at any time.
         Hope we could have a new cooperation in the future.
          Waiting for your reply.

Sincerely,

Faye Zhao

N.I.U ELECTRIC GROUP CO.,LTD
Add:No.166,Liuqing North road,Liushi town,Yueqing city,
Zhejiang Province,China 325604
Tel: +86 0577 62622652
Email: faye at niuelec.com   Skype:fifi72100
Website: www.cable-fitting.com