[Soc-coordination] GSOC Project: WebRTC portal for the Debian community

Gaurav gauravsaini03 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:25:30 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am under-graduate student planning to participate in GSOC 2014. I
found this project very interesting and is keen to work on this project
as my GSOC project this summer. I want some initial help and guide from
you as a mentor of this project, So how can I start now as I want to
start as soon as possible to increase my chances in selecting into this
project.

As mentioned in the skills required to work on this project, I have
almost all skills to work on this project. I am have experience of
HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript. In JavaScript, I am familiar to Jquery  and MVC
based AngularJS. Other than the client side languages, I have experience
of working in C/C++, JavaEE, PostgreSQL, Maven and Ant build Tools, Git
and SVN and Eclipse. Other than this I have basic knowledge of SIP, I
have worked in freeswitch and Kazoo in VoIP communication. I have setup
freeswitch with Kazoo for a local VoIP communication system as my

I am already read the description and gone through the resources
mentioned on ideas page. I would be very happy to start now.

--
Regards,
*Gaurav Saini*