[Soc-coordination] Status Report of Improve Debian Port on Mips64el, Week 2

Sphinx Jiang yishanj13 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 07:04:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

In the second week, 3.15 kernel came in the experimental source, we decided
to get new kernel packages done in the following weeks, so do the
installer.

I went through the documentation for kernel-handbook for debian, preparing
for fixing the failed kernel packages.
http://kernel-handbook.alioth.debian.org

And I still worked on packages fail to build from source with GCC-4.9

The bugs I submitted patches are:

#746918 taglib: ftbfs with GCC-4.9
#746895 qca2: ftbfs with GCC-4.9

Next week I will focus on the 3.15 kernel packages, and still worked on
testing and fixing more packages fail to build with GCC-4.9

Thank you.

Regards,
Sphinx