[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 10 Report: Android Tools in Debian

Komal Sukhani komaldsukhani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:54:25 UTC 2015

This week I had been working on packaging of lombok-ast, which is dependency
of lint tool. Instead of using ivy for dependency management, upstream has
used
their own library ivyplusplus (ipp), which has introduced additional
constructs on
top of ivy. I have created patch to replace ipp with ivy. I have also found
two missing
dependencies namely cmdreader and lombok. It seems that even both of these
libraries are using ipp instead of ivy for dependency management. I have
completed packaging of cmdreader and have uploaded my work on Alioth which
will be reviewed by mentors. I have already started with packaging of
lombok.