[Tts-project] Requesting sponsorship for Catalan Festival support

Sergio Oller sergioller at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:54:15 UTC 2014

> However, lintian [1] warns me that your copyright file is not saying
> what you mean. This is because the line after "License: EST and
> LGPL-2.1+" is not a new field and is also not empty. What I think is
> that you want to use the "Comment" field for you comment. Currently the
> sentence "Modifications by Antonio Bonafonte." is the license text as
> far as the machine parse-able format is concerned and that is clearly
> not the correct license text.

My mistake. I should not do these things late at night... I have
removed the comment, as
Antonio is already mentioned in the copyright holders anyway.

> Also another nitpicking item, the "EST" license text in this package and
> in festival-ca are (nearly) the same, however you use different
> short-names for it. Maybe it is an idea to standardize on one, so that
> it might get some traction as default. Or do you think the difference is
> large enough to warrant different names.

I have standarized to "Festvox". Given that the changes were
formatting and a spelling
mistake I have used the same text for both.

Thank you again for your time.

Sergio