[Tux4kids-discuss] Contribution to Tux4kids

Ayush Shah 1595ayush at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:14:48 UTC 2016

Hi,
This is Ayush here. I am currently in 3rd year of Computer Engineering. I
have gone through the Tux4kids ideas page and the idea that excited me the
most was tux code .
Since I come from coding background , I would love to teach coding to all
those people who use the tuxcode application . My proficient languages
would be C,Java,Android,Git,C++,HTML,CSS and JavaScript .
Some of the android applications that I have implemented are
1. Expense Tracker - keeps track of your budget , income and expense
2. E-voting - Let's a user vote from anywhere around the world using his
phone
3. FindMyPhone - let's a user change the profile mode of his/her phone just
by sending a message from another phone . Helps in finding the user's phone
I have started learning haxe programming .I also went through the idea
thoroughly and I am willing to learn any new technologies needed to
implement the cross platform application . So if you could guide me in
getting started with the contribution :)

Regards,
Ayush Shah