[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Lessons in Espanol theme

JD Hall hall.jd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:29:23 UTC 2011

Thanks, David.
I won't worry about the .po file for now as I'm only doing minimal file
edits.

It seems my lesson.xml files need to be UTF-8 to have tildes and accents.
Does that sound right? I see that  "special" characters aren't used in the
menus. e.g. - Espanol vs Español and Leccion vs Lección

Can you tell me what generates the letters on the keyboard during the
lesson? I think I broke mine; it's missing letters. (see attached pic).

Cheers - JD