[Debian-zh-dev] SCIM Debian packages updated, new scim-uim packages

Ming Hua minghua@rice.edu
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:55:55 -0500

Hi everyone,

The Debian packages of SCIM are updated, with scim 0.99.8, scim-chinese
0.4.2, scim-tables 0.4.2.  As always, you can get the binary packages
with the following sources.list line:
    deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim/
and if you want source packages as well:
    deb-src http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim/

The experimental repository
    deb http://chinese.alioth.debian.org scim-experimental/
has the same packages, as well as the new scim-uim packages.  If you
want to try UIM, please install scim-imengine-uim package.

If everything goes well, scim 1.0.0 will be released soon.  So please
give this 0.99.8 package enough test.

Ming
2004.08.24

We used to think that if we know one, we know two, because one and one are
two.  We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about ``and''.
                                                  --- Sir Arthur Eddington