[Debian-pan-maintainers] itango debian-sceince repository

Sandor Bodo-Merle sbodomerle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 14:50:31 GMT 2016

At ELI-ALPS we are still in "simulation" mode - so it is hard to say that
it is real world scenario yet. But recently two of the developers behind
our simulation environment switched to tango9, and the simulations are
still ok.
The simulations are developed with pytango.

Btw - if a saw it right, your latest tango upload is still based from a
sourceforge release. Do you have already plans for a github based packaging
workflow? I had the impression that the github based releases will be a bit
more modular - so maybe you'll need more source packages ?