[Freedombox-discuss] search engine Yacy

dns1983 at riseup.net dns1983 at riseup.net
Tue Jul 10 18:19:27 BST 2018

Yes, you're right

but why preclude the possibility to use an laptop for example?
It costs a bit more than a low power box but have much more computational power and a very low power consumption.

I was only thinking that include some laptops, with Intel ME disabled, wasn't a bad idea

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.