[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite SU2200XL

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Thu Jun 1 16:12:49 UTC 2006

Here's the info on the RPM I have installed on my RHEL4 host.  I'm
pretty sure it's from the RHEL distro but I'm not 100%.  This system was
put together right when RHEL4 came out which was a while ago.

Name        : nut                          Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.0.0                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 5                             Build Date: Tue 05 Oct 2004
10:11:26
 AM CDT
Install Date: Thu 28 Apr 2005 03:31:55 PM CDT      Build Host:
tweety.build.redh
at.com
Group       : Applications/System           Source RPM: nut-2.0.0-5.src.rpm
Size        : 1608417                          License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Wed 20 Oct 2004 11:06:58 AM CDT, Key ID
b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://us2.networkupstools.org/
Summary     : Tools for monitoring UPS equipment.
Description :
NUT (Network UPS Tools) provides programs for monitoring various
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) devices. Many models of UPS have
serial ports that allow some form of state checking. This capability
has been harnessed, when possible, to allow for safe shutdowns, live
status tracking on webpages, and other capabilities. The nut-cgi
package contains the CGI programs needed for checking a UPS' status
via a Web browser.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org