[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite SU2200XL

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Thu Jun 1 16:25:19 UTC 2006

Thanks Gregory. I wasn't too worried about the package. Nut seems to compile and run
pretty easily on different platforms.

I ask if you've done a 'plugs out' test because I am concerned that the snmp-ups
driver seems to be missing many read-only and read-write variables that I see through
the web interface and through snmpwalk. I wonder if the driver is getting enough
information to detect a low battery condition and perform a shutdown.

Kirk Bocek