[Nut-upsuser] SVN Newhidups driver

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Jun 3 19:05:17 UTC 2006

Are you sure this is an error message? It looks like a warning to me.
If it works with "-D", it should work without "-D" - the only
difference is whether debug messages are printed or not.

Of course, you would not expect the driver to output anything. It
should run silently without the "-D".

-- Peter