[Nut-upsuser] nut on Mac OS X. Where to put upsdrvctl shutdown?

Jason Ferrara jason at discordia.org
Thu Mar 9 03:29:31 UTC 2006

I've installed nut on a Mac OS X machine (XServe running Mac OS X
10.3.9). It all seems to work fine except.....

I can't figure out where to put the upsdrvctl shutdown command in
order to get the ups to cut power after the computer shuts down.
There doesn't seem to be any sort of script that gets run at shutdown
time.

Has anyone successful done this under Mac OS X? Can you tell me where
I should put the shutdown command?

Thanks

- Jason