[Nut-upsuser] sweex 1000VA LB OB issue

Herman herman at ofzo.nl
Mon Jan 29 18:39:46 CET 2007

Udo van den Heuvel schreef:
> Arjen de Korte wrote:
>
>>> This suggests that  sweex  doesn't know what UPS'es they are actually
>>> shipping. Or to stupid to include the right manual..
>>>
>> Spot on. I have told them this more than two years ago, but apparently
>> they just don't care about it. They are notorious for not caring at all
>> about this... :-(
>>

> Did you try the Powermust driver?
> It works OK with my Sweex 800VA UPSses.
>
> Udo

I also verified if the following commando's work on the sweex 1000va (
version megatec )

Instant commands supported on UPS [sweex at localhost]:
test.battery.start.deep - Start a deep battery test
test.battery.start - Start a battery test
test.battery.stop - Stop the battery test
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back |
didn't test
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off |  didn't test
shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
load.on - Turn on the load immediately |  didn't test
load.off - Turn off the load immediately|  didn't test
reset.input.minmax - Reset minimum and maximum input voltage status |
didn't test *no clue* what its for.
reset.watchdog - Reset watchdog timer |  didn't test *no clue* what its for.
beeper.toggle - Description unavailable

Those that i tested work.

Greetings,

Herman