[Nut-upsuser] Scripts for monitoring NUT UPSes with Xymon

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 08:39:00 UTC 2010

Hi Bill,

2010/7/19 Bill Arlofski

> Hello everyone. I recently created a set of external scripts for the Xymon
> Networking Monitor system to monitor and graph AC input voltage, AC output
> voltage, battery charge %, battery voltage, and UPS Load % of UPSes managed
> by the Network UPS tools (NUT) suite.
>
> The scripts make use of the "upsc" program to poll the upsd daemon and
> report
> the information back to the Xymon server for graphing and alerting.
>
> For those who do not know, Xymon is an open-source network and systems
> monitoring tool that is widely used. It may be found here:
>
> http://xymon.sourceforge.net/
>
> The latest versions of the xymon_nut_*.sh scripts, as well as instruction
> on
> installing them may be found at http://www.revpol.com/xymon_nut_scripts
>
> I hope these are useful to someone. :)

quite probably.

thanks for your contribution, I've added an entry to both the old and new
website, along with a news:
http://www.networkupstools.org/client-projects/
http://new.networkupstools.org/projects.html

Note that I've used the name "Hobbit (Xymon) Monitor", since it seems to be
more matching the official name.

cheers,
Arnaud
--