[Nut-upsuser] Advice on small office UPS

Alastair Sherringham sherringham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:53:21 UTC 2012

Thanks a lot Doug. That's very useful advice, and it is also good to
know that I can use NUT and interface to the Windows box - I did not
know about WinNUT.

I've had a look at the EX2200 and like the feature set, although it is
a bit more expensive. Cost is a big factor for us just now
unfortunately and we may need something cheaper. From what I can see
now, the 5PX 2200 would suffice and I may need this as a "fall back"
if the EX is too much. But I will go over the information on both and
try and build a case for spending more.

Once again, many thanks.

Alastair

--