[Nut-upsuser] Perhaps a Complicated Question

Lee Thompson thompsonl at logh.net
Fri Aug 24 19:41:12 UTC 2012

My network at home/home office is primarily a Windows environment.
However, I have 3 ReadyNAS Ultra machines which use NUT for UPS
monitoring.

The ReadyNAS devices are running a slightly modified Debian
(2.6.37.6.RNx86_64.2.4) with NUT 2.0.5.

What I would like to do is add some sort of web-based UPS monitoring on
my intranet web server (IIS 7.5 on 2008 R2), however nut-cgi appears to
be missing from the Windows distribution.

It appears that I need to compile my own copy of NUT on windows with
nut-cgi enabled but I am unsure how to do this as there don't appear to
be any Windows build instructions.

--
Lee Thompson
thompsonl at logh.net