[Nut-upsuser] Perhaps a Complicated Question

FredericBohe at Eaton.com FredericBohe at Eaton.com
Mon Aug 27 06:55:52 UTC 2012

Hello,

Indeed I have not compiled CGI for Windows as it was considered a bit outdated. But your request may change our mind, I will have to discuss this with Arnaud (NUT project leader), but he is on holiday currently.

Anyway, there is not specific instructions for building NUT on Windows. You just need a working MingGW/MSYS environnement, then execute "./autogen.sh", "./configure", "make" and maybe "make install" just like for other Unix.
The hard part for Windows build is getting the dependencies you need which sometimes requires to build them which might requires to get other dependencies and so on.

Regards,
Fred

--
Eaton Opensource Team - http://opensource.eaton.com