[Nut-upsuser] Perhaps a Complicated Question

Lee Thompson thompsonl at logh.net
Mon Aug 27 23:55:38 UTC 2012

That's great but I haven't really built anything in unix environments so
I'm going to need a lot of hand-holding or a really good wiki.

I did install MinGW/MSYS but I don't get very far.   It can't find
socklen_t.  Looking at the configure file, it's because it's not looking
in ws2tcpip.h but I have no idea how to change this.

--
Lee Thompson
thompsonl at logh.net