[Nut-upsuser] Synthesize low batt (LB) fron SNMP UPS which does not support this?

Carsten Aulbert carsten.aulbert at aei.mpg.de
Wed May 17 09:50:33 BST 2023

Hi all,

On 5/16/23 20:08, Carsten Aulbert wrote:
> Idly browsing the client sources, I guess I could try to add our logic
> here[1] and use [2] to gather the battery stats from our UPS and then
> decide if this UPS is considered critical or not. But for this, I would
> need to dust off/excavate my ancient poor C knowledge ;-).
>
> I guess I will give this a try unless someone has a brilliant idea and
> could save my sanity.

I've given it a try now and would like to get some feedback whether this
is something worth considering as a PR or if this is too niche for master:

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/compare/master...carsten-AEI:nut:upsmon_low_bat_enhancement?expand=1

Cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
Callinstraße 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany, Phone +49 511 762 17185