[sane-devel] Re: HP5590 support

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Sat Apr 21 15:00:53 UTC 2007

"Ilia Sotnikov" <hostcc at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> Fortunately, it IS supported by the backend i've submitted to
> sane-devel about week ago
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2007-April/018977.html.

Looking at your previous post, it looks like the backend is fairly
complete in terms of source code and documentation for SANE.

Did you follow the TESTING chapter in doc/backend-writing.txt ? Did
the backend pass the tests ? What's the make libcheck output for the
backend ?

If all of the above is OK, and nobody disagrees, I'll try to
review the backend and include it in the CVS. You can also create a
login on alioth.debian.org and I'll add you to the project.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169