[sane-devel] Re: HP5590 support

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Sat Apr 21 16:34:20 UTC 2007

"Ilia Sotnikov" <hostcc at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

>> If all of the above is OK, and nobody disagrees, I'll try to
>> review the backend and include it in the CVS. You can also create a
>> login on alioth.debian.org and I'll add you to the project.
>
> Thank you, Julien, for your reply.

You're welcome :) It's always nice to have a new backend.

> The backend is used in the production environment on HP5550/7650
> scanners, mainly under saned daemon. But works with local
> scanimage/xsane/kooka sa well. Well, I missed 'libcheck' step, monday
> will check it as well.

Mail me your alioth login so that I can add you to the project, I
guess you'll be able to add the backend all by yourself ;)

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169