[sane-devel] Xsane (canon MG6450)

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Sep 23 15:18:01 UTC 2015

Hi Lovro,

Your scanner wasn't fully supported by the backend version 1.0.24.
1200dpi scans don't work.

Everthing else should work with scans up to 600 dpi. Please test all
options with your favourite frontend. I prefer xsane.

If you might get problems with 1.0.24, you won't get around to install
Sane 1.0.25 from git.

The brightness of the scan result depends on the scan settings. Please
try the sliders in xsane and watch the results in the preview window.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf