[sane-devel] Problem with Sane over network

Dr.-Ing. Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Sun Apr 12 19:22:41 BST 2020

Hello Luca,
can you ping the scanner from your "other" PC? If not you will have to find
the reason for this. I would start with all devices in the same network and
verify whether or not you can ping the scanner device. If not there is
something utterly wrong with your network configuration.
Moreover: if your scanner should be promoted on a net that is not routed
through the ethernet or wlan card you'll have difficulties to get things up
and running.
Best

Dieter