[sane-devel] Canon Canoscan 9000F customise document length

Michael Rose bugfixer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 31 19:50:53 BST 2020

Hello everyone,

I'm new here so please forgive me if I'm not doing things right. I was hoping someone could help me. I am trying to modify a Canonscan 9000F scanner so that I can scan A4 width documents of any length beyond 11.7 inches. I can modify the scanner enclosure and extend or replace the glass platter. I need help with modifying the sane backend driver. Does anyone know if this is possible? How would I go about doing this? I Any suggestions would be most welcome. Thanks.

Mike