[sane-devel] Canon i-sensys MF720C Series is not supported by sane-pixma backend

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Mar 11 12:59:18 GMT 2020

Hi Petr,

Today I added your scanner to SANE sources.

You can rebuild SANE from sources now, or if you have Ubuntu or an
Ubuntu clone, you can update SANE from my ppa
(https://launchpad.net/~rolfbensch/+archive/ubuntu/sane-git) tomorrow.

If you might have any problems, please create an issue here:
https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/issues . It's easier to use
the issue tracker than using the mailing list, if we need to exchange
any logfiles.

Please also report when your scanner is working.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rolf