[sane-devel] Canon i-Sensys MF-112 Drivers for Ubuntu

Вассисуалий Пупкин 4robot at ukr.net
Thu Oct 13 11:33:00 BST 2022

Hi!

scanimage -V
scanimage (sane-backends) 1.1.1-debian; backend version 1.1.1

scanimage -L
device `pixma:04A927ED_1C8612000350' is a CANON Canon i-SENSYS MF110/910 Series multi-function peripheral

Config:
Dell Inc. OptiPlex 3080, Intel® Core™ i3-10105T CPU @ 3.00GHz × 8, Mesa Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (CML GT2)
Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS (x64) (start with 18.04 and upgrade to 20 and to 22), Gnome 42.4, SimpleSacn 42.0

Sometimes communication with the scanner is lost.
Printscreens in attachment

PS: Because of the shelling of my city, I am sitting at home. The scanner is at work. Next time I'll be at work on Monday. I'm sorry to be late with the reply.
Thanks to all.